Saturday, April 9, 2016

Dharamshala…Fun-filled and Awe-aspiring


dharamshala
The mighty Dhauladhar does the magic for Dharamshala! A quiet valley that is overlooked by lofty snow-clad mountains, Dharamshala wears the costume of beauty and invites travel enthusiasts to experience the marvels of nature. I clearly remember the summers of May 2011, when my friends decided to buy tickets for a cricket match between Delhi Dare Devils and Kings XI Punjab. Dharamshala came to life as a scene from a movie. There I stood speechless in the HPCA stadium! Cricketers looked like ants crawling on the grass from where I was seated, but the view of the surroundings is all that I remember. The lofty conical mountains were simply breathtaking. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in Dharamshala, a calm and composed hill station that allows a perfect holiday especially with family. Kangra Art museum at Kotwali bazar, War memorial, Kunal Pathri temple and tea gardens on the way to Kunal Pathri are places that can be visited in Dharamshala.

No comments:

Post a Comment